Author Topic: Pike  (Read 692 times)

Pike

• Owner of TRU
  • Administrator
  • Respected Owner of TRU
    • View Profile
Pike
« on: July 22, 2012, 11:59:18 pm »
As of you who all came from InsidiaX to help be a part of Mark and I's new project Trolls'R'Us (TRU), we thank you for your support.  You already know the reasons behind it for why we left InsidiaX, for as some of you were a part of that contriversy.

For those of you who don't know why happened, but still followed us, we still thank you for your support and I'll explain what happened.  Throughout the week, it was started off well.  But we had some staff members aboard who; 1) Didn't deserve the spot, they were friends of Mudaa's and didn't have the slightest clue on how to be staff. 2) Abused their rank by giving out rares, which can potentially destroy the economy while making it unfair to other players.  Why should one regular player get an item that another can't?; What happened was, we demoted that staff member and he didn't like it.  He came back and IP Banned the rest of staff from his friend's account "Mudaa".  That's one of the reasons that pushed up into leaving.  There was a few times before that as well where Mark and I thought, "Why do we even bother?.. We should make our own!" but we stayed strong and kept giving chances.  Another reason we left was because Mark and I spent 4+ hours checking trade logs, removing any unlegit items.  A few days later, Mudaa then hosted a Drop Party dropping them same items, that aren't obtainable in-game.  We were frustrated for days over that.  Mark and I have had many conversations about these kind of things.  I'll usually/frequently request things to add into the game, Mark always found them cool or extraordinary.  Something that seemed like a fun project to him and would make the server look cool.  Something that you don't know is, Mudaa treated Mark wrong.  As to my requests, Mudaa would demand.  Saying he doesn't release enough "big updates" and such..  There's more to be told but it's good you know the truth about Mudaa.  He doesn't know what he's doing.  He hired friends as staff so they can do whatever they want.  The server was down ALOT.  So Mark and I are here to try and start something new.  We obviously plan to make this as amazing as possible, and we're going to do our best with doing so.

Welcome to TRU, hope you enjoy your stay!

- Pike

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Ellebee

• Ellebee
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Pike
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 12:54:45 am »
*cough cough* admins are better on this server aswell ! :D Mudaa did treat mark wrong, he put so much effort in we'd be out at the weekend and he'd be making memos of things to make the server better its all he thought about! but now its all worth it, cause together you and mark are hopefully going to make one of the best private servers out there!

wooo c'mon TRU!!<3

gabbe

• Junior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 04:10:21 am »
well gotta say nice kinda feel sorry for mudaa but u guys have right he didnt knew what he was doing ^^

Pike

• Owner of TRU
  • Administrator
  • Respected Owner of TRU
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2012, 04:23:51 am »
well gotta say nice kinda feel sorry for mudaa but u guys have right he didnt knew what he was doing ^^

Yeah.. I feel bad and all that we're like taking his players, but you guys are like family to us too. Only difference is we'll actually respect you for you. :)

Ilovepoon

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2012, 05:46:26 am »
Pike i know this server is going to be 1000 times better then Mudaas!

Pike

• Owner of TRU
  • Administrator
  • Respected Owner of TRU
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2012, 06:51:19 am »
Pike i know this server is going to be 1000 times better then Mudaas!

Thanks man, I give all credit to Mark really. :3  I come up with some pretty cool ideas, but he's the man who puts it all together as well as also coming up with some ideas of his own.  Mark and I make a good team, I'm sure this'll go pretty far.  As well as being very stable, since Mark and I both have the same outlook on the stability of the server. :)

Ilovepoon

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2012, 07:12:21 pm »
I dont doubt you guys for a second! TrollsRus will be amazing!

Ellebee

• Ellebee
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2012, 11:46:41 pm »
to be honest you'd get nowhere without me also :D .... you guys should actually see mark when hes coding mood swings like mad and yet there i was today sitting trying to keep him calm haha jks we had a good laugh today and i got a insight to coding but yeah his mood changed rapid depending on how codings going :D ... s'all worth it ;D

Ilovepoon

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2012, 01:47:17 am »
So mood swings depending on how codings going  :o lol

bigpoppa

• Owner/Coder of trollsRus
  • Administrator
  • Junior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2012, 07:00:39 am »
to be honest you'd get nowhere without me also :D .... you guys should actually see mark when hes coding mood swings like mad and yet there i was today sitting trying to keep him calm haha jks we had a good laugh today and i got a insight to coding but yeah his mood changed rapid depending on how codings going :D ... s'all worth it ;D

It was unfair man i was well doing minted, but nawwwwwwwww ERROR! -.- FACEPALM

Ellebee

• Ellebee
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2012, 07:49:16 am »
i know you were stressed so thats why i just sat there like :( (wee sad face) :P

but yeah you dont understand untill you see him i got snapped at by him for not telling him he forgot a capital "E" ....... its okay thought cause i knew he'd be like that :3

bigpoppa

• Owner/Coder of trollsRus
  • Administrator
  • Junior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2012, 06:00:17 am »
i know you were stressed so thats why i just sat there like :( (wee sad face) :P

but yeah you dont understand untill you see him i got snapped at by him for not telling him he forgot a capital "E" ....... its okay thought cause i knew he'd be like that :3

Well I'd figure that, you miss ONE thing and it'll take hours to fix it.

which is what happend with webclient, but now it's all good :D

Ellebee

• Ellebee
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2012, 08:15:04 am »
yeah the "e" wasn't to do with coding, so calm it not exactly been woke up in the best of moods guys.

Rainbow Dash

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2012, 11:38:55 pm »
I have no part in this, as I never played ****. However Pike, I know this server is gonna do amazing, as long as you guys keep finding awesome staff members and updates. By the way, you should have told me about **** on RuneScape. >.>

Please do not advertise other RSPSs.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 11:56:52 pm by Pinkie Pie »

Pike

• Owner of TRU
  • Administrator
  • Respected Owner of TRU
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2012, 03:49:20 am »
I have no part in this, as I never played ****. However Pike, I know this server is gonna do amazing, as long as you guys keep finding awesome staff members and updates. By the way, you should have told me about **** on RuneScape. >.>

Please do not advertise other RSPSs.

RS will come to an end as of August, whatever date, when the fully release the "Evolution of Combat".  GF 6B from merching/flipping for 8 years.  Along with my account since it's locked until I pay JaGeX back what I "owe".