Author Topic: A Mod App By Ilovepoon  (Read 210 times)

Ilovepoon

• View Profile
A Mod App By Ilovepoon
« on: July 23, 2012, 07:27:58 pm »
In-Game Name*: Ilovepoon

IRL Name (Optional): Michael

AGE*: 16

How long have you been playing the server*?: Well the server just started the other day so i would say about 12 hours ive played already.  But alot was afk on the forums posting guides for help!Update:Ive been playing since day one and i have been playing everyday since except my time off with vacation! Update: Ive been playing for well over a week now and probally know more about the server then anyone except Poppa!

Why do you think you should be staff of TrollsRus?: Well as one who already knows alot about the server i believe i can help any player with any question they have about the server.  Or any problem they run into along their adventure in TrollsRus!

Do you have anyone to vouch for you?*: Well as the server is just a couple days old and dosent have a big player base yet i guess no.

Why do you think you deserve it?: Honestly i believe i can do the very best in helping others through problems and questions the run into through out their adventure.

How many people have you helped?: Well as the server is only a few days old and not alot of players yet not really any but that will change when the server really starts getting the players!

How many hours a day do you play?: Right now in summer im playing about 5-12 hours + and during the school day 0-5 hours +

Are you active on both forums and in-game?: Yes i am very active on both the server and the forums right now but with school that has subject to change but would do my best to stay active with both.

Have you been staff on any other server & do you have proof?: No i have not been staff anywhere else but i have seen fail staff and know what not to do with a server and what should be done. Owner Pike has also shown me examples of how to be a good staff member when he was an Admin.

Do you respect staff?: Yes i do respect all staff and respect the work they are doing to help make this the greatest RSPS there is!

Have you broken any rules?: Have i broken a rule? No i have not and i dont plan on it.

Do players like you?: Well with a small player base at the moment i think the few players that are here do i cant be sure of that because ive only talked to them a little bit.

Tell us about yourself (Optional): Im a 16 year old male that loves sports and videogames.  When i really like somthing( like this server )i tend to no life it and play it as much as possible. I live in the United States and am a typical guy that really dosent care about much except sports, girls, and videogames. Theres really not much to know about me except im currently attempting to learn Java Coding and soon i will also be attempting C++ coding.

How Many Forum Posts Do You Have***: This is my 29th post to the forums! Update:I have 43 posts now!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 05:14:11 pm by Ilovepoon »

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

gabbe

• Junior
    • View Profile
Re: A Mod App By Ilovepoon
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 11:58:42 am »
really nice app